I am welcoming the month of May with lots of positivity and love. This is the month our son will be making his debut and as I prepare I have created a few goals for the month:
- Read More Books (downloaded the goodreads app and challenged myself to read 100 books before the end of the year- already 8 books in)
- Walk a minimum of 1-2 miles per day up until delivery and will walk daily as tolerated postpartum
- Begin logging my meals/calories again (slightly took a break during these past few months)
- Check in daily in my fitness apps to ensure my activity and progress is being logged (It’s about showing up daily)
- Blog more about my active fitness journey as I recover and prepare to run a 5k in the coming months
- Be more involved in my groups (It has been difficult for me to attend meetings and events as I prepare to delivery in the coming week)
- Transition to reduce my carb intake (Will return to low carb diet after delivery)
- Complete a trail run with Hubby
- Increase Water Intake
- Be more interactive with other WP blogs
Monthly goals will be a new category on my blog. With each month I will blog about my monthly goals. I encourage everyone to write down their goals for the month. This is a great exercise to motivate you to accomplish your goals. When you write out your goals you are writing them into existence. Reflect on your written goals daily. Check each completed task off your list. It feels great to accomplish your goals.
Share below in the comments one goal you have set for this month.